Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Point

The reason that I am starting this Blog is because I wish to address a theological issue that I feel has been ignored by most of the church today. Many might not agree that Ecology or the environment comes down to a theological issue, but I believe very strongly that it does. The point of this Blog is to shed some light on the theological nature of ecological issues. I hope to keep this mostly at a level of practical theology, but I'm not going to ignore some academic issues if I feel they need to be addressed as well. I'm also not going to do this alone. I feel that this is a very important issue and so I do not want my voice to be the only one heard. I hope that this Blog can draw on the thoughts and experiences of others as well. I'm not sure who all will be apart of this yet, but it will be good to introduce others as time goes by. I hope that this ultimately helps us walk closer with Christ and that we may live more obedient lives for Him.

No comments: